What is Zales's return / refund / exchange policy?
Add an answer to this question
This answer has
Zales Return Policy is as follows:
Zales and Zales.com Returns and Exchanges are permitted within 100 days from the purchase date for jewelry; and within 30 days from the purchase date for watches.
- Jewelry must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories, as applicable, or up to $50 may be deducted from the refund/exchange for replacement cost of certificates and accessories.
- Watches must be unworn, unaltered and in original condition to be accepted for return or exchange. All packaging, instructions and warranties, as applicable, must be included with the return or exchange of a watch or a restocking fee equal to 20% of the original purchase price may apply, except that no restocking fee shall apply if the reason for the return or exchange is due to a defect (restocking fee not applicable in Hawaii).
Returns or exchanges not allowed on customized jewelry, special order watches, class rings and engraved items.
- Cash refunds are issued to original purchaser with original sales receipt.
- Cash refunds over $200 are issued by check from Zales' Corporate office within 21 days.
- Charge credits are issued to original purchaser on the account to which the item was charged.
- Gift returns with receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card.
- All returns without a receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card at current price, minus any current promotional discount.
Zales.com provides you with two easy methods of returning an item:
Returns by Mail
- If there is damage to an item upon delivery, call our customer service center immediately at 1-800-311-5393 for assistance.
- Pack the item securely. Use the original package, if possible. Enclose the original or a copy of the packing slip.
- If you don't have the original packing slip, provide Zales with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and your order number.
- Items purchased at a Zales or Zales Outlet may not be returned by mail to their distribution center.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. Zales doesn't accept C.O.D. deliveries.
Ship the return package to the address indicated on the packing slip:
901 W. Walnut Hill Lane
Irving, TX 75038-1003
Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our distribution center. You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase
Returns to a Zales or Zales Outlet Retail Store
- Items purchased through our Zales' Design Your Own program must be returned to the Online Store and cannot be returned in their fine jewelry retail locations. A pre-paid FedEx Label will be provided upon request.
- If you made your purchase using PayPal, Bill-Me-Later, e-Gift Card or the combination of a gift card with a credit card, items must be returned to the Online Store. If you did not receive a pre-paid FedEx label in your package, contact (800) 311-5393, and Zales will provide you with the appropriate label for your return.
Here are the basic steps:
- Place the item securely in the original package.
- Enclose the original packing slip with the item. If you no longer have the packing slip, bring a copy of your ship confirmation email or online purchase receipt displayed during checkout.
- All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and with paperwork (such as watch instruction booklet or diamond certificate) and accessories to ensure a full credit.
- Take the package to any Zales or Zales Outlet retail store.
- The store associate will process your return. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment in your original purchase. Please allow 30 days for the credit to appear on your billing statement.
Your original shipping and handling or other additional costs will not be refunded, unless you received a damage, defective, or incorrect item.
More Zales Discussions
You can check Zales's customer service page here to see if they have posted any information about price matching. Alternatively, you can check Zales's homepage to check for information regarding price matching.
Zales's price matching policies are rated:
Yes, Zales does offer free returns and exchanges for items purchased on their website. You can see more details of their returns policy here.
Free return only if you received a damage, defective, or incorrect item.
You might also check out Zales's homepage for additional pages with information on re...
Zales's returns & exchanges policies are rated:
No, Zales does not currently accept Apple Pay. You can find additional information on their website here.
You might also find more information about Zales's payment methods and Apple Pay policies on their main page.
Zales's Apple Pay policies are rated:
Yes! Zales accepts both PayPal and Bill Me Later. You can even order online and pick-up at a store if you wish to use PayPal or Bill Me Later as a payment option. Zales also accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Debit and Credit Cards.
Zales accepts MasterCard and Visa Debit Cards, but they do not accept personal checks. However, they do accept PayPal, which allows processing of electronic checks drawn on your checking account.
Zales does not ship internationally. They ship to the United States, United States Military Addresses, and United States Territories.
Zales offers the following convenient shipping options:
Zales does not offer a specific app for iPad, iPhone, or Android. However, they do offer a mobile website (m.zales.com). They also offer a store locator for your convenience here.
Yes, Zale has a mobile app that allows customers to shop, view inventory, check on orders and obtain customer service from Zale. The mobile app is for their customers who are on the move and use mobile apps frequently to do businesss. The app is available for free and can be downloaded f...
You can check this page for more information about Zales's veteran discounts and offers.
You might also check out their homepage to see if they've posted any additional information about their military discounts. You can also subscribe to their email newsletter, as some stores will send special offe...
Zales's military discount policies are rated:
Yes, Zales does offer free shipping all the time. You can read more about Zales's shipping policies on their website on their shipping policies page.
Good luck with your shopping there! If you can't find the information in the link above, you might be able to find more information on Zales's homepa...
Zales's shipping costs are rated: